As the provider of excellent first class professional legal services, Adjei Bediako @ Law has performed a wide range of services that satisfy the dynamic needs of its clients. The firm
1. Advised a Ghanaian mining company on the acquisition of a multi-million dollar facility from a renowned international financial services entity towards the funding of mining equipment, which transaction was the first of its kind in West Africa.
2. Advises the largest timber processing company in Ghana on various legal issues including corporate governance, acquisition and legal protection of landed properties, labour issues, etc.
3. Advised a Ghanaian company on legal and related matters on the execution of one of the biggest multi-million dollar engineering projects with an international company
4. Advised and represented both local and international clients in complex intellectual property litigations and in some cases, amicably settled such matters out-of-court
5. Represents a number of insurance companies in courtroom litigations as well as successfully negotiating insurance claims against such companies
6. Provides support systems for international clients in their application for resident and work permits with the relevant authorities in Ghana
7. Advised a Ghanaian mining company in a multi-million dollar loan contract that it won from a multi-national mining company
8. Advises a multi-national agribusiness company on doing business in Ghana as well as labour and related legal issues
9. Advises a number of corporate entities and individuals in both moveable and immovable property transactions
10. Assists both local and international clients to register and operate businesses in Ghana
11. Represents the biggest media organisation in Ghana